Hi everyone! I got home from camp squeah yesterday and I had lots of fun there.
We got there and went to our cabins and unpacked and everything.
After that we went to the hall and talked and met our speaker.
Later we had a snack that was really good. We played a cool night game called prison break.
My friend got hurt but I still had lots of fun. We went to bed at like midnight.
I was really tired. The next day we had breakfast which was yummy.
Then we had another session, played a few games then had free time.
We did archery or canoeing but I did archery while most of my friends did canoeing.
We played E-ball. It's like soccer with an exercise ball. It was fun.
We also played capture the flag at night and I had lots of fun.
My other friend that I had just met at camp hurt her ankle but she was walking after a hour or so.
We were going to watch Curious George but we ended up watching Cool Runnings.
The last day all the teams counted up their points that they had earned and the winning cabin got a whole bunch of candy. Turns out our team won. On the way back home I almost fell asleep.
When I got home I relaxed and watched tv and then fell asleep.
We had great food at camp and I met a lot of people. I can't wait for the next retreat.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
%20(hb)/Golden%20puppy%20in%20action%20001.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey Tay Tay,
i am so glad you had a fun time at Camp Squeah. i did to.
Eball was pretty fun eh? i think it would have been cool to have like four Eballs though. what do you think?
hi tay tay its james (i went to squeah to but you might not know me) i saw your comment on phils blog so i thought ide say hi. mabey ill see you at lifeline tommrow?
Hey Tay Tay,
Its Shayna.. you dont know me either.. but I saw your post on Phils blog. Just so u know.. I have a blog to, so ... blog me back some time!! :)
Byebye
Shayna<3
P.s im in grade 8 and im 13.. what about you?
Post a Comment