Monday, October 23, 2006


Have you ever just had one of those days where you want to just go to sleep and not do anything. Well I'm having one of those days today. My friend got sick and was barfing after school and I just wasn't feeling good at all after that (I felt really sorry for her). Then on the school bus I swung my arm and my friend grabbed it and pulled back. I heard a loud crack. It hurt after a while and I almost thought that she had dislocated my elbow (she didn't). Then I was writing something on the bus for homework and since I was the only one for Auguston on that bus they made me transfer again onto another bus that went straight to Auguston. On that bus we weren't allowed to write or anything so I almost fell asleep. (I had like a 2 minute nap) Then I got home and had a snack and now I'm typing on the computer and I just want to go to bed but I have homework and I just want to relax but my elbow is hurting and I'm tired and ........... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
What happened today for you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Tay,

yes i know those days when you want to just sleep. that is today for me. i am usually just bushed after Lifeline on thursdays.

i hate hurting myself too. i hope your elbow feels better

Phil

About Me

My photo
5 FOOT 1 BROWNISH HAIR BLUE EYES BRACES HAS A BODY