Thursday, October 26, 2006



Today after school was my Alladin audition but then my bus came and so that meant that I couldn't have my audition today so I told the teacher and she swithched mine to tomorrow after school as the first person. Then I went outside and the bus wasn't there so I looked and there it was turning out of the school. So I ran as fast as I could with my saxophone in my hand and caught up to the bus before it drove onto the main road. When I got on everyone told me that I was soo lucky because the bus driver said that he wasn't allowed to wait for anyone. They also said that they all told the bus driver to stop but he didn't. Oh well, it's just one day that I had to miss something very important to me.

1 comment:

smallchild93 said...

Missing an Audition can be hard.. I know. Im in the fine arts school, but dont worry Im sure everything will work out just fine!

Tay Tay.. you should blog me back some time! www.smallchild93.blogspot.com

Anyways.. I gotta go get ready for church! see you later!

<3 Shayna

About Me

My photo
5 FOOT 1 BROWNISH HAIR BLUE EYES BRACES HAS A BODY